Full Service Shop at Small Shop Prices
No job too big nor too small at United Auto's repair shop. Our experienced mechanic rebuilds engines and transmissions at a fraction of dealer costs. Our low labor rates and dedication to customer service makes our shop the most popular in town. An unbeatable labor rate of $60/hr. No matter what your repair needs are, from complete over hauls, to windshield wiper replacement we are here to serve you. Call 561-1718 for a free estimate and ask for our certified mechanic Robert.
10 Tips On Maintaining Your Car Engine
- Tune ups
- Head Gasket Replacements
- Valve Clearance Checks and Adjustments
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacements
- Water Pump Replacements
- Complete Engine overhauls
- Complete Transmission overhauls
- Brake inspection and service
- All years, makes and models.
- Engine oil is the most element of a car engine that plays a vital role in car performance. It should be changed periodically or after every 3,000 to 6,000 miles. Also check the oil level and refill the tank if the level is low.
- Check the condition of the air filter. If you find any kind of dirt or crack in the air filter, immediately replace it or else it would hamper the functioning of the car engine.
- Whenever you decide to replace engine parts, ensure that you use quality components.
- Use clean fuel for your car. Adding a fuel stabilizer to the engine can also be helpful for preventing gas from going stale.
- For proper functioning of the car engine you also need to check the condition of the car battery.
- The battery case should be free from dirt and cracks. If in case you find any leakage or dust on the surface of the battery case, replace the battery immediately.
- A car engine also comprises a timing belt that runs the engine and some even comprise a serpentine belt that runs various pumps and accessories in the car. If you find wear and tear of these belts, then you should replace them or else it would hamper the efficiency of the car engine.
- Ensure that all the car fluids including the brake fluid, engine fluid, engine coolant, power steering fluid, and transmission fluid are topped up to the marked level. Ensuring that all fluid levels are topped off can maintain the health of your engine.
- Inspect the condition of the spark plug and if required change them. Damaged or ineffective spark plugs hamper the performance of the car engine and also prevents costly engine repairs.
- If in case you find any kind of strange noises from the engine, get it checked from the mechanic and make sure that the necessary repair is done.
We offer a full detail service inside and out of any car, truck, SUV or RV. Detailing highly increases the chance of any vehicle being sold. The service includes vacuuming, shampooing, degreasing, dusting, glossing, window shining, engine wash down, tire fill ups, tire glossing, rim shining and a full wash of the vehicle. The cleanliness of your vehicle will be maintained by the lot tech. You can be assured that your vehicle at United will be in showcase condition. Full details run at $250.00